Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
1. I hate when my nails grow longer than just a tint bit of white showing. It feels dirty.
2. I have 12,543 weird OCD compulsions. One of them is that I have to check and recheck my alarm is set about 3 times.
3. I prefer odd numbers.
4. i prefer lowercase letters, and my signature is not capitalized. i follow the rules in the post on the blog because i admit it is easier to read capitalized sentences and i worry you'll think i'm either pretentious or lazy. i do vent my lowercase love in my titles usually.
5. Another OCD thing is flexing my (freakishly long) toes against my shoes in rhythms that I see or hear: music, or mile markers on the road or whatever.
6. I have a fetishy desire to own Catholic paraphernalia- rosaries, saint medallions and cards... but I'm a shameless heathen.
7. Several lay people have theorized that I might have absorbed a twin in utero- they think that explains my birth defects.
Laura Without Labels
Heidi- Hortus Deliciarum
Lexie- This Wabi Sabi Life
Kathy- Available Light
Brooke- Urban Earth Mama