A. The rules are posted at the beginning
B. Answer the questions about yourself
C. Tag 5 people, let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.
What were you doing 10 yrs ago?
1998. What was I doing? Frankly, I think I was too high to form a lasting impression. I think that was me hanging out with some cornflake people dropping acid and hanging out with faeries. I was either working as a temp or looking for work. Being nocturnal, living in a tiny room in my mom’s tiny apartment with her and my brother. We were stoned often- the LSD was an occasional thing, not as frequent as the weed.
Snacks I enjoy:
Pita & hummus, fruit, tortilla chips with tons of cheese melted on top, popcorn
Five things on my to-do list today:
Remember to call Papaw to remind him to pick me and the baby up for appointment. Doctor appointment(update soon) Start digging through my pile of craziness at work.
- Call client about work I didn’t want to commit to until I saw the eye doctor
- Take the fitness test on the new-to-us treadmill and Bu’s heart monitor
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
#1 immediately call Lisa and ask her for financial advice because her answer was so much more educated than I can even approach. Then I’d pay off the mortgage, the student loans, the medical bills. Then I’d sell the house, move somewhere sunny and be deliriously happy giving a huge chunk to a few well-researched charities. Then maybe I’d get pregnant, because I am pretty sure being financially secure would tip me into really wanting to have a baby, and probably persuade Bu as well.
3 bad habits:
- Interrupting people. I hate that I do this. I’m like a two year old. I get so excited and giddy and I blurt.
- Eating processed foods.
- Being sedentary.
5 places I have lived:
- Charleston, WV
- Near Charleston, WV in a yellow house
- Near Charleston, WV in a duplex apartment
- Near Charleston, WV in a house-y apartment
- Pittsburgh, PA (in a tiny apartment)
Jobs I have had:
- retail slave
- telephone fundraiser
- receptionist at abortion and gynecological clinic
- daycare worker
- teen youth group leader
- relief counselor (which was really just being present at the place, not actual counseling) for teen transitional house
Things people don’t know about me:
- I have a pretty mole (let’s call it a beauty mark) near my crotch that would be very sexy if it weren’t plopped down in stretchmark land.
- I need to do kegels more because I pee when I sneeze.
- I love gravy. I “cheat” and eat it even if it is made with bacon grease but not if it has sausage or any meat actually in it.
- I stutter sometimes but not terribly. It seems to be that my brain works too fast for my mouth.
My 5 tags go to the first 5 people to read this, based on your clairvoyant awareness of who has read it. To be safe, if you read it you should do the meme and comment with a link. (Or answer in comments if you want to and are blogless.)