Saturday, October 25, 2008
some recent things that made me nom nom nom my baby's yummy cookie face
* The other day I was trying to get her to fall asleep but was in hysterics because she kept alternately "eating my nose" and covering my mouth, shushing my laughter.
* "Mama, you go 'way now. Go sit time-out chair!"
* After I plopped her puke splattered self in tub and left her with Daddy, "I dot sick in bed. Ewwww. Mama tean seets an' cwoze. I sorry I dot sick."
* The way she asks questions now: "Mama? How? Your! food? tas'? Your? food? good?"
* Her meaty words. She likes Sausoss Bibits (sausage biscuits) and Titik Nunnugs (chicken nuggets.) She eats pretty much only those things, french fries, Yo-Yoag (yogurt), and (happily) fruit of any kind. She prefers wah-yee to mee-ilk and rarely wants djooce. She lurves tea. I make her chamomile. Guess how sleepy it makes her!