8 New (Probably) Randoms
- You know those people who are all, "I don't really smoke," but they bum cigarettes? I'm like that with Coca Cola. I'll sip out of yours but rarely buy one for myself.
- I got hives on the drive home from Pittsburgh for no apparent reason whatsoever. Then I had to down a Benadryl. Then more coffee. And iced tea.
- I don't like the sort of popular pervasive style of spoken word poetry because it seems contrived and artificial. Like, the way it's typically performed. The vocal delivery.
- My favorite word is epiphane. Shut up, spell check! It's only my favorite if it's spelled old school. Like, Plato's Academy old school.
- My husband is now called Robot Boy because his sexy new eyeglasses have cool angles and are, well, robotey.
- Molly conversation last night:
- me: *takes off shirt*
- bird: are those my nunnums?
- me: well, there's no more milk, remember?
- bird: they are just boobs?
- me: *lol* yep.
- bird: do they have juice?
According to the rules of this game I need to tag 8 others, but I'm not. So if you are reading this and feel like sharing, go for it!
And here's the rules if you feel like playing along:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post,