- Showering. I did Wednesday morning. I remember because that was when The Oscars Plague* hit me.
- Caring that I skipped my
MorningBedtime Pages yesterday. (Morning Pages link.) Seriously, if one is too sick to Twitter one is not going to write three pages of longhand.
- Washing the creeping pile of dishes which aren't on Bu's agenda either and prompted us to order pizza last night.
- Getting out of bed longer than to go pee or take more Nyquil or ibuprofen.
- Actual mothering. The baby is at the grandies' after a brief false alarm baby fever scare.
- Giving Bu back "his" laptop. Because we are married, I believe things he "owns" are things he vowed to share with me without restriction. Especially when I am a poor sick person.
- Earning money, which was not in my stars this entire insufferable week.
Shower. Maybe. I keep changing my mind.
- Sketch out a few comps and decide on a design for my part of a poster for big art festival.
At least read up to this weeks' chapter in The Artist's Way and maybe do activities.