Thursday, March 5, 2009
GiST: Grace in BIG Things
My Grace In Small Things:
1. Doing something that feels right all the way down to my toes.
2. Realizing ways in which I hide my true self.
3. Witnessing breakthroughs all around me.
4. Finding myself falling easily into being more comfortable asserting myself.
5. The number Thirty 33 Three, full of groovy mystic mojo and roundness and coming in a bit over a month.
Tonight is Artist Date night. I'm going to an art lecture at the Cultural Center by incredible artist Erika Osbourne and possibly some wild girly mischief afterward.
Image credit: www.chud.com image of puzzle box prop from the Hellraiser franchise. Yay Clive, yay.