Here are some things I, apparently, do when I cannot read:
- clean my studio
- notice a groovy object for my Pea to paint on for her contribution to the Kids' Art Auction for Earth Day.
- draw more
- watch suprisingly little television
- go to park with family and take cool photos of the equipment and the bitty girl
- draw with sidewalk chalk on the front porch with the Pea
- imagine 500 things that I *need* to research RIGHT NOW zOMG.
- have breakfast and a shoe shopping mission with my Souster
- eat without reading or websurfing, a thing of which I previously thought I was incapable
Also, I found my library book, the one with the overdue fee so big it dwarfs the stimulus package? I'm going to summon all my courage and go beg the librarian to take it back and fix my account somehow so I can be a real live library-going book nerd again. (Currently am thrift store and friend who steals books from your shelves kind of book nerd.)