(Morphine's for Grandma. Her biopsy was rescheduled until Monday so the drug free night of evil was for naught and chemical bliss is back on the table. Relief = good.)
Happy Vernal Equinox. I am adding verdant to my favorite words list on my about page. Let me be a wicked heathen temptress and offer you imaginary Chocolat. Lent and Easter make me crave a viewing of my beloved movie.
Ah.....We haz Winners:
1. Souster M, The Megatron, my heterosexual life partner *nodding @ Jay & SB* and photographinatrix, wins the Motherhood Levity art card.
2. Treesa of Blankets & Drums/Russet Woman, poetic muse and gorgeous kindred mystic-but-earthy soul wins the Red art card.
3. Miss Banshee of MamaPop fame, cat blogging hysteria-inducing funneh, and the best hair EVAR wins Eggy Nesty Birdy art card. Happy Ostara! w00t!
4. The Divine Miss Mia Ross-Dorsey of the nightingale voice wins the Eyeball & Blake quotey art card.
5. Big print winner is Rebecca Burch of the wonderfully titled Carpe You Some Diem blog and shop.
Mia, Meg, and Rebecca: let's have coffee and art gifting! Whee! Treesa & Miss B, I'll email you shortly for mailing info. Thanks so much everyone- this has been really fun. I'll definitely be doing more giveaways.