Happy Saturday Morning. What are your weekend plans?
These are mine:
- continue to ignore that the Bird's watching age-innapropriate cartoons. Saturday animated violence was part of my childhood and I grew up to be a pacifist crunch Goddess.
- get some "good mommy" time in then take Bird to the grandies' place.
- finish print #2, post teaser thumbnails of #1 and #2 and ask you to come to Visions for next Art Walk.
- start & complete print #3
- thinking of above, remember art school motto that there is no project so ambitious it can't be done in 24 hours. Sleep is for the weak, and so forth.
- get old work together with assorted new stuff & supplies to purge for the Art on a Stick sale next Saturday.
- press out rolled prints & drawings for handy flat display at sale.
- crash at some point with the hubz & Season 4 of Weeds.