I searched for "integrate Picasa Flickr" and the tech gods lo they did bless me! I give you: Picasa2Flickr.
Easy peasy crackers & cheesey:
- Install Flickr Uploadr & Picasa 3 on your computer. Don't be a dumbass & think you can add a plug-in to web-based Picasa. Your computer will inform you if you are, in fact, being that stupid. I know from experience:)
- Click on the download.pbz link on the Picasa2Flickr page. Follow instructions.
- Download to computer from Picasa on web anything from your blog or other Picasa photo folders (or skip that step if the photos you want to put on Flickr are on your hard drive).
- In Picasa (on computer, not web) select photos, and click the icon "send to Flickr Uploadr."
- Open up Flickr Uploadr, proceed with prompts, et Voilà!
As part of our sponsorship program, we periodically evaluate our sponsored blogs for advertising opportunities. We noticed that you have a healthy following of loyal readers and we wanted to offer you the opportunity to earn some advertising bucks! Follow the simple directions below to receive a payment of $30 for 3 months of advertising!So, there is apparently a design contest or something, and I get some help with bills that are way, way behind. Thanks for being a "healthy following of loyal readers" and letting me turn creative expression into a slowly increasing little trickle of cash. And thanks to companies who dig that and support it in a non-creepy way:)
This and a potential sale of an old sculpture could save our financial arses this month.
24 Hours of Daisybones :: Sponsor me and help support Rainbow Pride of WV.