I'll try to get a photo posted tomorrow - busy busy crazy weekend.
Here's a fun random thing- when I was in school, my friend Cindy (one of my favorite people ever and I am going to go hunt her down immediately after posting) called me one night to invite me over to spontaneously paint her whole fridge a candy pink. I think I mentioned I hated pink but went anyway & had a lovely night drinking beer chilled in a progressively-pinker refrigerator.
Here are your contest details:
- Paint a pink ribbon anywhere on any of your major appliances. NOTE: Painting appliances that get hot may produce toxic fumes.
- Pick the shade of pink you like for the ribbon, it’s up to you. Water-based paint is always a good choice.
- Tell us about your entry:
- Please include the pink ribbon and your whole appliance in the photo.
- Enter as many times as you like. A valid entry consists of one pink ribbon painted on one major appliance. Therefore you can paint a pink ribbon on 5 different major appliances and send in 5 different photo entries. One entry per appliance.
- No purchase is necessary to enter. No appliances to paint? No worries! Just send us an email with the subject “Paint It Pink” and you’ll be entered to win too. One non-photo entry per household.
- All photos will be entered into 3 random monthly draws to win 1 of our fantastic Pink Prize Package. Non-winning entries will remain eligible for the next monthly draw.
- 3 Pink Prize Packages will be given away in total - 1 each month.
- Each Pink Prize Package consists of a Pink KitchenAid® Stand Mixer, Pink Stand Mixer cover, Pink Silicone Mixer Spatula, Pink Silicone Heart Pan, Pink Measuring Cups and Spoons Set and a Cook for the Cure® Apron. Each pink prize package is valued at $369.97. Some items of the prize package may be substituted if necessary.
- PartSelect.com will donate $25 per photo entry to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation up to a maximum of $10,000 in total. (I love this part.)
Sweeps Dates:The sweepstakes will run from July 1, 2009 to September 30, 2009.
A random draw will take place on
Thanks to Jane for the fun project and to Cindy for being loveable & memorable & to participants for saving ta-tas.