Christine of TheBlissChick tagged me this weekend with a meme of random. I shall bring the miscellany belatedly, and pass on the link love:
7. I clench but don't grind my teeth.
6. I think lipstick is tactile-wise completely disgusting.
5. I have a bias in favor of odd numbers. I think they're feminine.
4. Lately I have been calling the Mollybird "Goosey." 'Cause of the silly.
3. She has been calling me a pickle: "You'we a pickle!"
2. I think my wedding band is too dainty; Bu tried to talk me into matching the thickness of his. He was right. Zut alors.
1. I'm allergic to so much stuff I don't even attempt to avoid- I just drug drug drug. Serious, my list of allergens is pathetic. I cannot avoid grassdustpaperfeatherscatsdogsbirdscorndetergentschocolatepinetreesrabbitsplanetearth. Happily, the chocolate allergy was outgrown, or too mild to notice. I used to get weekly shots and have a very pretty nurse who gave me costume jewelry each week and my favorite was a little fake gold ring with a very pale aquamarine-colored plastic "gem."
People, you are tagged. Randomly. Get to bloggin':
Pamela at A Day in the Life
Laura (pending blog reboot)
Garden Heidi of Hortus Deliciarum
Karan à Go Go (pending brand! new! blog!)
Oh, Honestly, Erin
Paige of Starting All Over Again
Image credit: Monkeyboy69.