- Comment on this blog post by Tuesday, April 6th at midnight EDT.
- Tweet a link to the post and include @daisybones
- Share the link in a note on Facebook and tag Heidi Richardson Evans
2. Kitty brooch! Meow!
3. Little dangly earrings
4. Sweet little ring that fits my pinky but my bones are HUGE
5. Medallion necklace that imbues wearer with the conviction that she is, in some other dimension, a medieval knight/queen mash-up.
6. A tiger's eye that is packed with whatever mojo tiger's eyes are said to possess.
7. A key.
8. And DOOD! It's all wrapped up in a supersweet grey Egyptian motif silk scarf from the Metro Museum of Art via my head via Past & Present. I washed it. So maybe it isn't silk. But it should be. Feels marvelous.
I'm so excited! This is a fun package to offer up to the Randomey Gods of Chance & Goode Fortune.