Online printing company UPrinting is sponsoring this yummy giveaway. I'm stoked because I have an obsession with rounded rectangles and am also infatuated with the leaf shaped cards. It doesn't hurt at all that I get a set myself for hosting. It does mean I need to get to work on a redesign of my UnCorporate Identity, though. I've ordered their well-made business cards myself (my clients' were not the die-cut version... cannot wait to have these... w00t!!) and am happy to add an extra little compliment to their products and customer service: They rock, and their prices are very competitive.
These are the goods:
250 Die-Cut Business Cards for One (1) Winner
Your choice of:
- 1.75” x 3.5”, 2” x 3.5”, or 2” x 2”; 2.5” Diameter (Circle)
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated
- Front Only or Front and Back printing
- Restriction: Limited to US residents 18 years old and above only.
- Deadline is Wednesday, February 23, 2011, at midnight EST
- Winner will be chosen as usual, by Random.org. Each entry will be numbered chronologically by timestamped post of comment, tweet, or Facebook post.
- You may enter as many times as you like via twitter and Facebook, and by direct comment on this post.
- You may enter by commenting on this post, as many times as you like.
- You may tweet the giveaway with mentions @daisybones AND @UPrinting with a link to this post as many times as you like.
- You may link to this post on Facebook, linking @ http://facebook.com/DaisybonesArt (you have to be a fan to do this. Just type in your status field @Daisybo... and it'll pop up.) You may do this as many times as you think you can before all your friends hate you.
Just to amuse myself, I'll award three (3!) extra entries to the first commenter who knows why I geek on the number 23.
- Once more, do all this before Midnight EST on
February 23, 2011