First, my thrifted outfit du jour:
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
Thanks to the gorgeous Pamela of Tutus and Converse. You are a sweet faery lady of a person.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I recently learned a gross but useful trick from Black Swan. I have been obsessively keeping my nails cut to the quick so I can't pick at my skin. Yeah: sexy.
- I think I'm going to transition the Bird out of my bed this summer. Send prayers and whiskey.
- I have some opportunities to do object-y craft-y art and am delirious because this makes the Art become just art, which is fun.
- I seem to have fallen in love with lime green.
- I collect rosaries although I am a dirt worshiping secularist UU.
- I have a
betterprettier life now that I know I'm allergic to corn.
- Molly sometimes sleeps with her tiny hand curled around my ear like it is a warm seashell. I find this so precious I can't believe how quirky/darling she is.
Alexis Yael My Faery Punk Bestie!
Cartney McCracken -frankly her style scares me. It's very, very TALL:)
Karan a GoGo -hottie!
Sweetney, mostly for her daughter's glasses which I covet. Also, Tracey is kinda gorgeous too:)
Sarah Dopp who is so adorable she may be half elf.
Thordora, whom I hope will snort at this but her tattoos are EPIC.
Edited links forthcoming... gotta shut down. Fun award! Thanks, P! xo